Umoja- A Black Heritage Experience
Created for families raising black and bi-racial children, this experience provides an opportunity for children and their families to examine, explore, reflect, understand, and
celebrate the rich and diverse traditions of black identities and culture in the US.
If this fits your family, please plan to join us at the Green Lake Conference Center in Green Lake, WI from November 3—5, 2017. Registration and check in will be Nov. 3rd at 4:00 pm.
Conference Fees will increase after August 1st, so register early!
For more information and registration form, visit www.umojabhe.com
- UMOJA, INC will empower transracial families (primarily families with black children and parents of another culture) to raise children that will:
- Have a positive black identity
- Be able to talk about race in an honest and open way
- Feel comfortable in all different cultures
- Handle basic skin and hair care