“Not only was she there to help with the paperwork, but she also listened to my feelings, my worries, and my fears. She helped make the hardest decision of my life a little easier.” -A.M., birth parent
Only you can give the gift of life to your child.
By considering adoption, you can also give the long-term gift of a stable home and loving family. We understand the range of emotions and many decisions you now face. Choosing adoption is unselfish and requires a deep love for your child and respect for yourself. As the birth parent, you make the earliest decisions about your child’s future.
How Can Adoption Choice Help?
Upon contacting the agency, we will designate a counselor who will get to know you, work to understand your unique situation, and help you explore all possible options throughout your pregnancy.
We will give you the support you need:
- Finding resources for living expenses, food, and clothing
- Assisting with transportation to and from appointments, if needed
- Medical expenses may be covered
- Legal fees and counseling are taken care of
- Contacting/communication with the birth father and/or your family
- Thorough screening of adoptive parents
- Determining open vs. closed adoption
“I had time to go to school, to find a job, I got my own apartment. I wasn’t rushed into raising a child because I HAD to…. ultimately, it was my decision” -C.S., birth parent
Birth Parent Tool Kit
If you are interested in learning more about placing a child for adoption, we have a special Birth Parent tool kit for you that will give you more details from counseling services to tips to help you make an informed decision that is best for you and your child.