If you're feeling short on options, an open or closed adoption can provide you with the opportunities you need to thrive
For Your Baby
If you want the best possible care for your baby but don't feel you can provide that with your current resources, adoption is a compassionate choice
For A Family In Need
There are endless families looking to adopt who have been unable to create families of their own. Making their dreams come true takes radical compassion
What Are The Benefits Of Adoption?
Women who choose adoption:
- Tend to have higher educational aspirations
- Are more likely to finish school
- Are less likely to live in poverty and receive public assistance
- Are more likely to delay marriage and having other children
- Are more likely to marry and less likely to divorce
- Are more likely to be employed a year after the baby is born
- Are less likely to face another unexpected pregnancy
- Grow up in a family that you lovingly and selflessly chose for them. Other advantages include:
- They have committed parents and a stable home
- They have opportunities and resources that you may not have been able to provide for them at your stage in life
Studies Show Adopted Children:
- Have greater health
- Receive more one-on-one attention from a parent
- Are more involved in extracurricular activities
- Are as well-adjusted as their peers
Why Did YOU Choose Adoption?
"We're Like One Big Extended Family"
Meet Adoptive Families:
Answers to your most important questions
- Can I choose who adopts my baby?
- What rights does a birth father have?
- Will my child know about me?
- What is open adoption?